Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Help Me Find This Sweater Pattern, PLEASE!



DD recently sent me some pictures of a sweater that Jenna Fischer as Pam Beesley on The Office wore. The comment in the show was that her mother made it for her. Well, DD has never asked me to make her anything but the ugly green mittens before. Nor has she ever worn anything that I have made for her (like the Fleece Artist scarf), luckily they are in my closet now.

So I am asking for help. Has anyone seen this sweater pattern? I have checked all the big sites (eg Elann, Webs, Ram Wools etc etc) and Ravelry, so if it's out there it will be a designer pattern or in a book. I would love to make this for her. If I don't come up with anything by the summer I will try to design my own, but frankly I'm not looking forward to it.
Email me at dmaclean3 at yahoo dot ca (change the at to @, and the dot to . - I hate spam.)
Thanks
Donna


No comments: